With some exciting projects up my sleeve, this section will be where you’ll come to find out some of the more concrete ways I’ll be expanding the reach of StoryNavigation … dare I say, something “other than” the workshops.
In the mean time there are a number of places beyond the bounds of this site to catch my commentary and perspective on the ever-evolving space where the digital and carbon-based worlds collide.
Here are some choices:
- Discussions about tech and society on Social Media Hour
- Mainstream views of social media at dot429
- Technology and activism at The Huffington Post
- Industry trends and social implications at BrianSolis.com
- Women, Technology and Trends at TechnicallyWomen.com
And of course, there’s always my own blog, OtherThanThat.com.